My Financial Services client is looking to add to their Development team.
They are looking for a Software Developer who ideally currently works in the FS space or has an appreciation of the FS market, ideally with 3 to 5 years experience, as they could be asked to "mentor" junior members of the team. You will work closely with the BA team to translate requirements, user cases and suggestions from the business - and put them into working web applications under guidance. You will also design and develop new web functionality, maintain existing application and web functionality, including bug fixing, deployments, database admin and assisting end users.
You will need to show experiennce in the following area's to be considered for the role:
- Frameworks - Yii 1.x; Angular 1.x; LESS & SASS; Bootstrap; cURL
- Server Admin - LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) setup; SSH; Virtual Host config in Apache
- Database Admin - MySQL; MSSQL / TSQL
- Version Control - GIT or SVN; Bitbucket / GitHub
- Working Environment - Linux / Windows; Agile methodology; Jira
- Third Party Integrations - SOAP / RESTful API; Creation of API's; Integration with external systems via API's using PHP, JSON, XML, CURL
threesixty selection - Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Financial Technology, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales and Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298043