Industrial Door Engineer / Sectional Door Engineer
Industrial Door Engineer.
Reading, Watford and Milton Keynes Area.
£25,000 - £28,000 Basic (£40,000 OTE)
A world leading industrial door manufacturer are looking to recruit an Industrial Door Engineer to join their team of over 60 engineers in the Reading, Watford and Milton Keynes area. Offering 28 days holiday, Call out rota working 1 week in 5, double pay when on call out, Private use of company van, pension scheme and mobile phone with a £4200 annual sales bonus.
This Industrial Door Engineer role requires you to have:
- Practical experience with dock levellers, dock shelters and loading bay equipment such as roller shutters, high speed doors, rapid rollers, sectional doors, gates , barriers and overhead doors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience recommending further works to be carried out on site.
- Industrial door installation and door servicing experience.
- Electrical, Welding or hydraulics experience.
When you work for this company you will receive:
- £25,000 - £28,000(£40,000 OTE), achievable bonuses and £40 per month van subsidence.
- 28 days holiday.
- Pensions scheme, company sick pay scheme, sales bonus of £4200.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000.plus bonus and Benefits.
If interested in the role please click "Apply Now". One of the doors team will then be in contact.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299500