Java DevOps Developer
Our Client is looking for an experienced Java Devops Developer
- You will be enabling growth of the global FX automated trading business
- Continued delivery of features and products to improve the richness and quality of the algorithmic and automated order trading platforms Agile and OMS
- Supporting growth in algo volumes, new types of algos, automation of existing manual order flows.
What you'll do
As a key part of the FX Trading Platforms Design and Development team you will be involved in the automation of software lifecycle and testing which includes looking at new and improved methods of automation around builds and software testing.
- 3rd line production support
- Delivery of new features, bug-fixes and architectural changes
- Collaboration with team members (team of 10), quants, front office sales/trading and other technology teams
- Business requirement gathering and analysis
- Comply with Our Code, all policies and if applicable 'How we manage our Business', and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations.
- Proactive identification and effective management and/or escalation of conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes.
- Own, manage and supervise the risks which exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined Risk Appetite, working in conjunction with the 2LOD.
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be an experienced Core Java developer, more details below;
- Core Java programming expertise
- Unit testing, continuous integration, automated testing
- UNIX familiarity, SQL, Git, FIX protocol, messaging buses, open source libraries
- Close collaboration with other developers and support
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Knowledge of financial markets, secondary trading, FX
- Ability to gather, manage, implement and test requirements
In addition to the requisite technical skills, you'll need to be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working effectively under pressure and achieving great results. You'll have the strong interpersonal and communication skills, which you'll use to build productive and long-lasting relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across our business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298012