Job in a nutshell:
The CRM executive will play a key role within the small CRM team at Nutmeg. The role-holder will work directly with the CRM Manager across all CRM functions. From developing campaign ideas, segmenting the customer base, using a range of data-processing skills to set-up email campaigns, analysing their performance and reconciling customer promotional activity. These skills should be combined with a strong commercial sense of how communication can build customer value and a curiosity as to how email programmes fit into the wider marketing strategy. We believe in autonomy and giving people the opportunity to come up with new ideas to help us drive our business forward. We feel that the best people (and the ones we want to work with) are self-starters who can work well as part of a larger team. They build enthusiasm and empower the team with their ideas, making sure their goals work for everyone. To help Nutmeg grow and improve, we’re looking for smart, curious people who are customer focused and passionate about direct and digital marketing.
What are we looking for?
- A passionate and ambitious CRM professional who has worked with customer data and an enterprise level marketing suite (IBM Watson, Salesfore, Adobe etc.) in a fast paced and target-driven organisation
- A sound understanding of typical data inputs and outputs for Email marketing
- Experience of delivering CRM Marketing communications to a large customer database with multiple customer segments.
- Marketing campaign analysis experience, ideally focused on customer engagement, retention, cross-selling and up-selling
- Strong analytical and data skills, to help us bring greater insight and segmentation to our programmes (this includes managing the accuracy and timeliness of the customer data we use)
- A brilliant communicator, who can work alongside product, technical and data teams to identify and get access to additional kinds of customer data to further inform analysis
- Results-driven - able to help us work towards key performance indicators and broaden our CRM campaign reporting
- Experience with testing and optimising email campaigns using structured and meticulous A/B testing schedule
- Experience working with a regulated environment would be a positive
The kind of person we want to work with:
- The ideal candidate will have the technical skills to independently operate our marketing software, combined with a natural curiosity as to the key insights within the data and a desire to apply these insights to business improvement
- Someone who is passionate about CRM, and who understands how new communication approaches can engage consumers and add commercial value
- Proven experience in roles such as CRM exec, marketing executive, marketing database executive etc.
- Someone who is excited about the opportunity to build on our CRM foundations, encourage our customers to engage with personal investment and help Nutmeg move to the next stage in our development
- Someone who gets stuck in and isn’t ‘precious’ – flexible with a good work ethic and willingness to work collaboratively
- A team player who is willing to stand up and put forward great ideas
- Solid and calm – gets to the root of issues and makes things better in a systematic way, without fuss or blame
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298952