We are now recruiting Analyst .NET Developers to join my clients business to build new innovative systems for insurance industry and support existing IT applications.
This is an exciting time to join my client as they significantly develop their technology business, and individuals can expect to work with high quality colleagues in a fast paced, growing environment that offers great career prospects. We are seeking highly motivated, intelligent .NET software developers who are looking to work on exciting projects using the latest technologies. All projects are being developed using agile project management and development techniques and experience in this area is essential.
- Commercial development experience using Microsoft technologies including C# and SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and the surrounding technologies (ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles (including GOF design patterns), Dependency Injection
- Experience working with TDD on a commercial project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core
- Familiarity with Angular framework
- Experience building WPF applications
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298285