Finance Director - Part Time
Financial Director – Part Time (2/3 days)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Director to join our client based in High Wycombe on a Part Time basis. They are a leader in their field with multiple offices in and around the Thames Valley area and London.
This role will be responsible for the management for the Finance Department and will be supporting the day to day operations of the company. This is a key role in the team and someone with experience of working within a growing SME would be desired. It goes without saying that the successful candidate will therefore need to possess strong financial systems, process know how and communication skills.
Key competencies required:
We are looking for someone with high standards of integrity and has a rounded background in finance, including management accounts, reporting and compliance. Experience of working with the service sector would be advantageous. The ability to work to deadline and help with strategy around the business is crucial.
- Overseeing and development of a small team
- Financial Accounting, reporting and controls
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Sales ledger and Purchase ledger control
- o g. KPI reporting
- o Ensuring deadlines are met
- o Ensuring credit control targets are achieved
- Balance sheet control accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Assistance with the annual audit
- Development of finance structure
The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven ability to effectively interact with people at all levels including stakeholders
- Proactive, flexible “can do” mind-set
This role comes with a highly competitive rate for the right individual.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298261