Legal Secretary Private Client - 9 Month FTC
Brewster Pratap Recruitment are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary on a 9month basis to work for a well-established integrated commercial law firm with offices in Leeds.
The team assists individuals with their wills, lasting powers of attorney, tax and estate planning and with the administration of estates. As a Legal Secretary working in the Private Client department based in Leeds, you will be required to prepare correspondence and other documents whilst ensuring client contact information is kept up to date and confidential.
You will be working in a secretarial team providing secretarial resource for solicitors. You will also occasionally be required to provide typing support across other disciplines.
Attention to detail is essential, working to the Firm's quality assurance protocols which requires you to produce correspondence and other documents through the use of audio and copy typing. Accuracy is therefore essential.
- Preparing client correspondence, letters and documents not otherwise produced by the Document Production department
- General secretarial support across the team
- Liaising and assisting with the case management system
- Liaising with third parties
- Meeting and communicating with clients face-to-face, email and over phone
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary
- Qualified to a minimum of 3 GCSEs including grades 'C' in English and Maths (or equivalent qualification and grade)
- Able to work to and meet deadlines
- Have the ability to prioritise your workload
- Keen eye for detail with a concern for quality and accuracy.
- You should be a confident user of ICT, particularly in Microsoft packages
£18000 + Excellent Benefits
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299333