Software Engineers - Gloucestershire - To £55,0000
InfoSec People have been asked to build out a new team of Software Engineers for a dynamic technology company with a specialist expertise in defence, security, intelligence and cyber. Working with both government and commercial customers, they pride themselves on their ethical ethos and forward thinking scientific and mathematical minds.
As a knowledgeable Software Engineer, you will have an enthusiasm for Big Data, cyber security, communications systems, electronic sensors and information assurance.
Please note that due to the nature of the work, applicants must hold current UK Developed Vetting (DV) or Security Check (SC) clearance, or be willing and able to undergo UK Developed Vetting (DV) clearance to be considered for this position.
If you do not hold a level of security clearance, please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying: ************************************-vetting-and-clearance
- Designing, developing and delivering new software solutions
- Providing technical consultancy to customers
- Contributing to bids and technical proposals
As such you have the following skills and experience:
- Development experience with any of the following; Angular JS, Django, Java, Enterprise Java, Python, Java Script, C, C#, C++, SQL
- Familiarity with software testing and integration
- Ability to understand software architecture and adapt when necessary
An understanding of technologies such as Mongo, ElasticSearch and Kafka would be highly desirable.
As well as opportunity to work on customer sites across the country, a fantastic benefits package is offered a long with an agile and innovative working environment.
If interested and eligible for DV Clearance, please email a copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance or call Charlotte on ************ for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298384