Stress Engineer - Essex - £30,000 to £50,000 Benefits
Stress Engineer - Essex - £30,000 to £50,000 + Benefits - Ref 208980
I am currently recruiting for a Stress Engineer to work for a leading engineering organisation based in Essex. Salary £30,000 to £50,000 + Benefits depending upon experience.
The organisation has been established for over 50 years and has a reputation for delivering world class products into the aerospace and defence markets. To support the growth of the business they are now in a position to recruit a Senior Stress Engineer.
In this role you will be working in a team of 9 other multi-disciplined engineers consisting of FE Engineers, Life Cycle Testing and Reliability Engineers and CFD / Thermal Management Engineers. Within this role you will lead the analysis activities (stress and reliability) to support the development of the structural integrity of products. You will be responsible for doing hand calculations / classical calculations and building FE simulation models for the products. Within this role you will also be expected to do reports such as interface load reports, hand stress, Mathcad documentation and you will also be directly involved within structural testing. Being a senior role you will be expected to assist some of the more junior individuals in the team and for the right person you could lead up to 3 people directly.
- Minimum of BENG OR BSC in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with Hand Calculations / Classical Calculations / Mathematical Calculations (Ideally with MathCAD)
- Linear FEA Experience
- Experience in a variety of products / industries to show versatility and adaptability
- Non-Linear (Explicit dynamics) using VPS, Pam-Crash, LS-DYNA , Radioss or ABAQUS
- Experience in Aerospace or Automotive
- Experience with Vibration or Fatigue analysis
- Able to take a problem to solution with minimal supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading engineering organisation who are leaders within their field on a global basis. They massively support career progression and will always look to internally promote opposed to externally recruit where possible.
This is an immediate requirement so if you do have the required skills and experience then please get in touch ASAP with an updated copy of your CV. Either apply direct or send a CV to *****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297902