Head of Compliance - Corporate Banking (Mandarin Speaking)
An International Bank based in the City, looking for a Head of Compliance to oversee the Compliance and AML function.
- Responsible for the Branch’s compliance with the UK regulatory system applicable to the Branch.
- Ensure the compliance framework is regularly reviewed and consistent with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements, which in turn will be reviewed annually by the ARCo to ensure continued effectiveness and appropriateness.
- Monitor news of relevant enforcement actions by the UK or Chinese regulators and communicate these and any necessary actions to the senior management team.
- Ensure responsibilities are carried out under FSA “Required Function” CF11, & Money Laundering Reporting Function, FSA “Required Function” CF10, Compliance Oversight Function (exc. MCOB and Consumer Credit matters).
- Proven 5+ years of Senior Level Compliance and AML experience.
- Understanding of relevant FSA rules, FOS, Data Protection legislation.
- Anti Financial Crime legislations and JMLSG guidance.
- FSA approach to supervision.
- Understanding of how SOCA and other agencies operate.
- CF10 / 11 ‘Approved Person’.
- Compliance / regulatory / legal experience.
- Financial services experience.
- Commercial and / or Retail Banking experience
- Fluent in speaking and written Mandarin and English
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298670