Optima Site Solutions are looking for Mobile Commercial Gas Service Engineers to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Services provider with an outstanding reputation within the Facilities industry.
The company is a fast growing SME that takes employee satisfaction very seriously. They offer training and progression opportunities for anyone who shows ambition and an eagerness to learn. In 2014 over 80% of their employees received further certified training in their field.
This company only recruit the most dynamic, talented staff with drive and motivation, in return the company will support you in meeting your future goals and aspirations.
There is plenty of overtime opportunities, this includes optional evening and weekend work with 4hours paid for any call out attended out of hours.
There is an employee referral program, for which you will receive a bonus award for any successful candidate that is placed with them.
The company has regular staff outings, also regularly receive sporting tickets from their clients which are always distributed to our staff members first.
The company will provide;
- Travel Paid
- Mobile phone
- Comprehensive Healthcare program with excellent additional benefits including weekly movie tickets, half price Eurostar, 50% of various sporting suppliers and much more.
- Full uniform
Applications are invited from commercial gas safe qualified / building services maintenance engineers who have completed a plumbing or recognised HVAC or mechanical engineering apprenticeship is desirable. Experience in boiler fault finding, repair and servicing is essential.
You will also have proven competency and understanding in Pipe work, a thorough understanding of a building mechanical systems.
This is a Mobile maintenance role undertaking HVAC; plumbing and commercial boiler maintenance and the successful engineer will be responsible for reactive and planned works (PPMs) on our prestigious Developments located in London.
The role will encompass planned maintenance and PPM schedules as well reactive repairs and emergency recovery. It is essential that you have a maintenance background as this is not an installation role, however there is also a small requirement for pipefitting and replacements. You will require a formal and recognised qualification in commercial gas boilers as well as the ability to carry out gas soundness testing. You will also be able to demonstrate a knowledge of maintenance operations.
Complete reactive and planned maintenance of plumbing related jobs including:
- Servicing of commercial and modular boilers
- Exchange of central heating system components including radiators, cylinders, tanks, pumps and system controls
- Power flushing of central heating systems
- Close down the reactive completed works as per the site requirement and report issues back to the Help Desk
- Hot & cold-water systems, Calorifiers, Boilers, Legionella Control, general Plumbing services and
- Cold water storage tanks
Applicants should hold;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Up to date CSCS card is preferred but not essential
- Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency regarding plumbing and gas services
- A Gas Safe (commercial) qualification or being Gas Safe registered
- Domestic gas qualifications would also be beneficial to your application. Previous experience in the maintenance of commercial and residential buildings is essential. Engineers who have experience in a varied maintenance disciplines will be preferred.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299099