Our financial client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Solutions Architect to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successful candidate will have an investments background as well as the following skills:
Examples of attributes & experience we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of owning the creation & evolution of a Solution Architecture for a project
- Working across parallel, time critical projects
- Domain experience - Investments or similar
- Front Office systems & processes - e.g. Charles River, Markit EDM, FIX, Third Party Administrator integration
- Integration technologies & patterns
- Regulatory projects like MIFID II
- Experience of working in an iterative or agile delivery environment.
- Pragmatic, delivery focused & collaborative approach to Architecture
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299218