Sales & Merchandising Executive - Retail Power Tools £23-25k
- Specialised personal development scheme
- A leading electric and cordless power tools manufacturer
- £56 million turnover
- A real opportunity to be a part of an exciting player in the UK Market
- A recognised graduate programme for high achievers
- Management of the in store promotional and merchandising stands across the South West within a global retail group
- Responsible for the promotion of a range of consumer and DIY level power tool products, through scheduled visits
- Armed with a great understanding of the range of products, you will provide training to store staff on the features and benefits of products, to increase understanding and boost sales
- Hours are Tuesday-Saturday 9-5pm with Sunday and Monday off.
- Covering the South West.
The Ideal Person:
- Proven retail experience - ideally within the construction or associated industries
- A retail store manager or assistant manager or a high achiever within a technical retail sales environment
- Enthusiastic to learn the range of products, and share this knowledge through in store training
- A clean and full driving license due to the travel involved
- Be able to identify new business opportunities, and maximise effectiveness of merchandising.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. *************
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298483