Permanent, £50,000 - £54,000 per annum
Code Red Associates are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors. We are recruiting for a SharePoint Developer for a prestigious organisation with offices across London.
This role will see you as the SharePoint 365 SME who is an expert with current best practice and emerging technologies. You will lead on the design, development and management of the SharePoint 365 environment and associated technologies. You will play a key role in driving and enabling business transformation through the development of SharePoint capability to maximise the provision of intuitive efficient services to internal and external customers. You will work closely with various internal departments, including assisting project team with defining project scopes and key deliverables and lead on the development and ongoing maintenance of the SharePoint roadmap ensuring alignment with the business and IT strategies.
* SharePoint 365 including Management Shell
* Win7 and 10, IIS, SQL server, Active Directory, SSRS, Azure
* O365, Dynamics 365, Power BI
* APIs/Web Services
* Presentation of real-time BI including dashboards
* Search presenting unified search interface to multiple back end information repositories including on premise and cloud based data sources
* Developing and supporting integrations and interfaces between SharePoint and other applications/data sources
* Modern software development and deployment approaches including continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps and bimodal
On offer is an excellent career opportunity with a highly commended organisation looking to assist their staff to realise their potential and make a real difference. Please apply immediately for swift consideration.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297775