An exciting and well-established organisation based in the heart of Windsor, who run a cutting edge and highly available booking platform, are currently looking for an experienced Senior or Lead Fullstack Developer to join them and take control of a small, talented team.
This is an exciting time for this organisation as they look to increase their global remit, so many challenging but rewarding greenfield projects to get stuck into including an international, data driven website/platform.
The successful Lead Fullstack Developer will be responsible for all aspects of the stack, as well as advising on best practices, procedures, technologies, and mentoring / leading a small team.
Essential skills of the Lead Fullstack Developer
- Solid experience with Microsoft .net (C#), MVC and API development
- Extensive knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge of Agile/TDD environments
- CMS’s such as Episerver, Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco etc..
- Previous experience mentoring or leading other developers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in a highly available, highly transactional environment
- Personalisation and optimisation tools
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company with a great culture and buzz, and be a key player in their engineering function as they look to take things o the next level.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296437