Business Intelligence Test Analyst
For my FS client in central Edinburgh, I am currently looking for a Business Intelligence Test Analyst on a permanent basis .
- TSQL (Microsoft SQL Server) query writing knowledge (Simple and complex queries), Understanding SQL and TSQL stored procedure and execute them - Mandatory
- SQL Server Management Studio 2012 (Currently we are using this version) - Mandatory
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) - Highly desirable
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) - Highly desirable
- Visual Studio 2015 (Currently we are using this version) - Good to have this knowledge as this is required to check the ETL package control flow and debug as required. Also there are possibilities where each component of SSIS Packages are required to test.
- Microsoft Test Manager 2015 (Currently we are using this version) - This is the tools we are using for test management (Test plan, test execution, bug management etc.). Having exposure on any other tools would be enough as MTM is not that difficult to learn.
- TFS knowledge
- ETL / Business Intelligence / Enterprise Data Warehouse Testing experience
- Writing test plan, test cases and execute them
- Writing TSQL queries, understanding stored procedures and execute them
- Create test completion report and have working knowledge on bug closure process
- Understanding Requirement Specification, technical specification, mapping document and write test cases accordingly
- Testing experience on ETL transformations, CDC (Incremental Load)
- System testing, regression testing experience
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Testing experience in SSIS packages
- Testing experience in SSRS reports
- Experience in managing a team and mentor / guide new resources
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297286