Marketing Administrator - £150p/d - 6 month contract - Hove
My multi-functional financial services company are recruiting for a Marketing Administrator. I've included a job specification below for your perusal, please have a read through and consider the essential requirements against your profile.
PURPOSE: To provide administrative support to a growing marketing team. This includes managing department budgets, organising events and meetings, sending out basic mail merges, supporting MI delivery, working on powerpoint presentations and generally ensuring the smooth running of a team of circa 15 individuals.
Manage budgets: helping raise PO's and process invoices for payment as well as sorting out invoice queries. Organising invoicing. Supporting line manager in managing overall department budgets.Dealing with new supplier requests and providing support for supplier procurement.Delivering monthly team meetings including room booking, agenda setting, minute taking and preparation of status reports where necessaryBooking relevant meeting rooms, travel tickets, flights etc for both the marketing function and the Strategy and Commercial DirectorSupport testimonial gathering: organising case studies and working with campaign managers to get relevant permissions logged and onto systemSupport campaign and marketing managers with remedy submissions and sourcing of information where necessarySupport brand champion in progression of rebrand and ongoing management of assetsSupport of campaign and marketing managers with relevant desk research.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- Extensive experience of using Microsoft office - particularly excel and powerpoint
- Confident in use of the internet to search for relevant information or provide desk research support to campaign managers.
- Creative and ability to think on feet. Proactive and positive in outlook.
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders. Ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Numerate with good attention to detail.
- Some experience of working in a marketing function - preferably within financial services would be desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously, and deliver to deadlines.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, Please apply now with an updated version of your CV
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299280