IP Network Engineer
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Proof of Concept (POC) test and certification test in pre-sales phase
- Hardware/software validation, installation and commissioning
- Product and technology training to customer/partner
- Remote and onsite Technical support
- Professional services such as network plan, design, data migration, etc.
- Present service value to key account
- Experience in designing and implementing network solutions
- Extensive knowledge in routers, switches, firewalls and the associated protocols and concepts
- Experience in scripting and network automation is a plus
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Networking certifications CCNP, JNCIP, CWNA etc is a plus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299373