Software Engineer - C++
Software Engineer - C++, Linux
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced Software Engineer, to join a industry recognised design consultancy based in Cambridgeshire. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full lifecycle development in C++ 11 across 2 exciting programmes, initially on a 6 months contract with the likelihood of extensions.
The successful Software Engineer should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills/ experiences:
* Full LCD in C++ 11
* strong debugging skills
* Git based version control
* Test development using GoogleTest frameworks
* Experience with UI development and application of best UI development practices
* Strong background in system integration
* Appreciation of safety critical development
Interviews are taking place at short notice, with a view to start immediately so please send your latest CV to ************************* for immediate consideration. Alternatively call me to discuss this opportunity in further detail on *************/ *************
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298337