Front End Developer (AI, Reactjs)
Currently working with global insurance company that is recruiting for a Front End Developer to work in their office in the city of London, they are a group of product strategists, data scientists, machine-learning and deep-learning specialists and technologists. Who come from a diverse range of backgrounds (from academia and start-ups to digital agencies via financial services)
- Demonstrated experience translating user journeys and UI Designs into front-end code with special attention to requirements validation through TDD, and delivering responsible, cross-browser, cross-platform solutions.
- Solid problem-solving skills through code beyond use of frameworks alone, including a broad understanding of algorithms and data structures Demonstrated experience with UI testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, PhantomJS, Jest and others)
- Familiarity with cross-environment build automation, and tool chain (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience collaborating with product specialists, back-end software developers, UX Designers, UI Designers and other stakeholders Experience working with Agile methods based on fast iteration and validation cycles.
- Understanding of accessibility best practices Good communication skills and be a team player. Great attention to detail Deep curiosity for all things Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Understand visual design principles and rapid prototyping skills
- Be familiar with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and MS Azure.
- Be familiar with Continuous Deployment pipelines and configuration (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Docker)
If this sounds like an interesting position please do give me a ring on *********** or please send a copy of your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299300