Salary: £55-65k plus benefits
Location: north Southampton
Date posted: 08/03/2018
Job Reference: AURL-310278-n
Overview for Python Developer role:
A well-established organically growing organisation are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join their dynamic development team.
As a Senior/Lead Developer, you will work within an Agile environment managing your own workload. You will be tasked to design, test and develop new features for the clients internal and external customers, as well as play a part in architectural decisions. All the while you’ll be an advocate of developing clean, quality code and will be expected to champion this throughout the business.
Required Skills for Python Developer role:
- Strong Python development skills.
- A good knowledge of SQL queries, SQL database administration and ideally PostgreSQL.
- Be a team player who is happy to coach and mentor junior colleagues when necessary.
- Experience of working with GIT.
- Have good communication skills and the confidence to hold stand-ups when required.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Linux systems knowledge
- Ideally have experience with the Django framework.
- Experience of working with Docker.
- CI/CD experience
Benefits of working for this company as a Python Developer:
- Great work life balance
- Flexibility and autonomy within your work, without the ’red tape’
- Great team
For more information please either Call us, Email: jobs[at]broadrockmarks[dot]com or click apply.
Broadrock Marks is a search consultancy that specialises in providing resource solutions on a permanent, contract and retained basis for companies in the UK and internationally, across the following IT disciplines: Software Development & Architecture, ERP & CRM, Cloud & Infrastructure, Business Intelligence & Big Data, Executive & Senior Search, Information Security and Networking.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297519