Job Title: UI Designer / User Interface Designer
Location: Head Office Enderby, Leicestershire
Salary: Highly competitive Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
If you have got outstanding design, creative, planning and problem solving skills then you sound like just the sort of person we are looking for.
Due to our continued success and growth plans we are now looking for a UI Designer to join our team based at our head office in Enderby, Leicester
About the UI Designer Role:
- Working in our fast and exciting Directory Business, you’ll support with the design of innovative concepts for a wide range of digital projects and initiatives.
- Helping to represent and enhance the Next brand through exceptional design, you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering an effective look, feel and experience across a range of desktop and mobile websites (and apps).
- In a highly varied role, your day-to-day responsibilities will include creative problem solving and interface design with a user-centred approach.
- Through your design expertise and strong customer understanding, you’ll help us continuously deliver the highest standards of service across all our platforms.
- You’ll also manage multiple planned and unplanned projects in a fast-paced technical environment.
The ideal UI Designer:
- With at least 2 years’ impressive experience as a UI designer, and a degree or equivalent experience in a web or graphic design field, you’ll have a portfolio filled with outstanding design work and ideas.
- You’ll also have strong experience of working with mobile, tablet, and desktop - all with a focus on user experience.
- You’ll be experienced designing mobile first and be highly proficient with responsive templates and grid systems.
- You’ll also have thorough understanding of eCommerce web design, user interface, working with brand guidelines and project management.
- With a creative approach to solving problems and a natural flair for typography, you’ll have good knowledge of industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch.
- You’ll also have excellent planning, time management and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a experienced UI Designer to join a highly reputable company that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience as listed above then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299715