Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher - TLR - Maths Co-ordinator - September start
Are you an experienced Year 6 Teacher ready to move on and find your ideal role in a school where you can grow and develop?
This exciting opportunity in an inclusive multicultural Primary school in Manchester would suit a confident and outstanding teacher ready for a new challenge this September.
This Year 6 post comes with a TLR for co-ordinating Maths.
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher currently looking for a new role and would like the application process to be simple and stress free, please register your interest in this position and contact Holly at i-teachers today!
Year 6 Teacher - Maths Co-ordinator
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary School in Manchester
- 3-form entry primary school
- Stunning new building and facilities
- Permanent position - September Start
- Main - Upper Pay Scale + TLR
- Supportive and inspirational Headteacher
- Excellent CPD on offer
Person Specification - Year 6 Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ideally 2+ Years' experience
- Excellent Maths subject knowledge
- Experience of Teaching Year 5 or 6
- Fantastic class presence and behaviour management
Why join this school?
This popular school is a growing primary located in Fallowfield, Manchester. The school serves a diverse catchment area with high proportion of EAL children and a higher than average proportion of pupil premium. The school constantly achieves 'Outstanding' from Ofsted and celebrates their teachers for using initiative and their passion for the pupils they teach. The charming newly built school has a strong following from parents in the area and has excellent relationships with the community.
To join this welcoming school as a Year 6 Teacher in September, click 'Apply' now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297701