HR Systems Implementation Consultant
HR Systems Implementation Consultant - iTrent, ResourceLink, CoreHR
Interim - 12+ Month Project - Market Rates
HR and Payroll Systems Implementation Consultant with experience in HR & Payroll System Implementation Projects, Business Analysis, and technical knowledge of mid-tier HR and Payroll Systems such as iTrent, ResourceLink or CoreHR required on a contract basis by organisation based in Derbyshire. The HR Systems Consultant will act as a subject matter expert, liaising with HR, IT and Project teams in ensuring the successful implementation of a new HR System and Payroll System.
- Proven experience in providing mid-tier HR and Payroll Systems (iTrent / ResourceLink / CoreHR) implementation consultancy
- Strong functional knowledge of HR and Payroll
- Business Systems Analysis, Business Process Analysis and Improvement, related to HRIS
- Strong systems skills, including use of reporting tools (Business Objects / Cognos), and advanced MS Excel
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a great time for a HR Systems Consultant to join the team, as there are several extremely interesting projects in the pipeline and the successful HR Systems Implementation Consultant will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a high-profile project.
To gain access to exciting career opportunities prior to the wider market, feel free to add me to your LinkedIn network. Search for "Tom Bird" and you can easily find me.
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HR Systems, HRIS, Systems Implementation, iTrent, ResourceLink, CoreHR, HR, Payroll, HR Information Systems, Project Manager, Systems Implementation, HR Systems, Systems Analyst, Data Analysis, Derbyshire
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296640