Area Sales Manager (Wholesale) - Beauty Products
Area Sales Manager (Wholesale) - Beauty Products - £25 - 28k basic, £30-35k OTE uncapped
Our client is a leading provider of professional beauty products, selling to wholesalers and retailers across the UK. They are now looking to expand their sales team and recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the South West of the UK to manage the wholesale side of the business.
The Area Sales Manager will be selling a wide range of beauty products including nailcare, bath/shower, body care, skin care and hair removal. The role is a split between account/key account management and new business development within the territory, fully supported by a team of technicians and sales trainers.
This role is likely to initially be a 12 month contract but could become full time if the person is successful.
- Working on a split of new business generation and existing account management
- Journey planning on your territory
- Follow up on leads that have come from other teams such as Telesales and store leads
- Product demonstrations to new and existing customers
- £25 - 28k basic
- Uncapped commission
- Company car allowance, pension, mobile phone, laptop
- Excellent career progression into national accounts, regional management etc.
- Staff discount scheme
- You need to be a very self-motivated and professional sales individual, who is happy seeking out and developing new business, while effectively managing existing and key accounts on your territory
- You should ideally have a minimum of 2 years external sales experience in a business to business environment and be used to effective journey planning and working on regular call cycles.
- Well organised, structured, have the drive and ambition to succeed and the hunger to earn an excellent OTE in reward for successful sales figures
- A stable career history
- A genuine interest or background in the beauty sector
Please note: Due to the high number or responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
InPlace Recruitment specialise in commercial recruitment and all levels of sales roles including Sales Executives, Account Managers, Field Sales, Business Development, Territory Sales, Key Account Managers, Area Sales Managers, National Account Managers, Sales Representatives, Sales Consultants and National Account Managers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299050