Performance Tester - Niche Consultancy - Loadrunner - ALM
Immediate contract - HQ based in Portsmouth - frequent travel to Sweden expected in 2 week periods.
- Fast paced environment
- Flexible Working
- Niche Consultancy
- European exposure
- Work with industry giants
As an Performance Test Engineer, you’ll be part of our Professional Services team - a team of diverse thinkers, builders, and leaders - who strive to delight, and get their hands dirty by designing and implementing innovative testing solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring quality of software as part of an Agile scrum team to deliver end-to-end features and new functionalities from inception through to release, as per agreed schedules and quality targets by interacting effectively with the business partners to refine and understand the requirement.
- Implementing automated testing solutions and frameworks utilizing the team's software development and lifecycle processes.
- Partner with the development teams, to improve existing software development processes.
Please join us if you are :
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Have hands-on approach, innovative thinking, and have a proven track record in your area of discipline.
- Experience with Test Planning, Execution and Defect Management skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in creating and maintaining functional automated software testing solutions for complex web, mobile and back-end platforms.
- Ideally exposure to BMC Remedy. AC3 Application
- Agile Mandatory
- Open source UI test automation tools for both web and mobile - Appian, Selenium, HPE, Ranorex.
- Some exposure to manual testing -
- BDD tools.
If you are interested in exploring the same, please "APPLY NOW"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298009