Cisco Network Operations Engineer (collaboration)
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cisco Network Operations Engineer to join my client based near Letherhead, this is fantastic opportunity to be part of a well established award winning global company.
The Cisco Network Engineer (collaboration will be responsible for the following.
supporting almost the full range of Cisco products and technologies, therefore the successful candidate must have a good, solid background in the Cisco product portfolio. Ideally CCVP, the candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- IP Telephony / IPT Network Management.
- Experience in configuring Cisco IP telephony devices like Cisco Call Manager 7.x,8.x,9.x Cisco Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco Unity Express, IPCC Express, Voice Gateways based on H.323, MGCP and SIP, Gatekeepers, ARC, Audio IP Phones 7940 & 7960 and Video IP Phone 7985G
- Configure the Cisco Unified Call Manager to support IP Phone Features
- Extension Mobility, Music on Hold etc.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco Unity systems
- Monitor and manage the IP telephony network using Real-Time Monitoring Tool.
- Sound Knowledge of SNMP protocol and NMS (Network Management Systems) testing – SolarWinds would be an advantage
- Work with companies escalation engineers to troubleshoot and resolve complex customer problems on UC systems
The Cisco Network Operations Engineer (collaboration)
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of a help-desk environment
- working to SLAs
- Knowledge of troubleshooting voice quality issues
- Use off SNMP-based Network Management systems and troubleshooting tools
- A minimum of two-years’ experience of working on Cisco UC applications such as Call Manager, UNITY, UCCX and Presence
- Demonstrable experience of producing and updating technical documentation using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Participation in shift pattern working after a Qualifying period
If you have the skills required for this excellent opportunity then please email your CV and we can discuss this in more detail
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298620