- Full Time
Gendis are specialists in managed, multi-site and remote site access control and safe locking and monitoring solutions using IP and GSM connectivity. These products are suitable for use with access-control-as-a-service (ACaaS) and security-as-a-service (SaaS) outsourcing models. Based in Brighton Gendis offer client/service and true cloud based solutions.
Join our development team based in Brighton where you will be responsible for complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimised software systems, where you will design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug existing software
- Review and design code, analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Interface with application software and optimise I/O performance
- Provide pre-and post-production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge about firmware development in Keil uVision 5
- Familiarity with, EFM32 microcontrollers, SVN version control and Tortoise SVN
- Experience as firmware developer
- Excellent knowledge of embedded systems and Cortex-M microcontrollers
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets using oscilloscopes and analysers
- Solid programming experience in C
- Good communicator, able to effectively interact with range of technical and non-technical colleagues
How to Apply
To play an important part with a growing company that are specialists in our field, click apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297842