Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer working in a highly automated environment? If the answer is YES, please read more about this fantastic opportunity we have to join one of the UK’s leading organisations on one of their most prestigious sites.
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety of high speed production machinery including hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC’s. You will be working a 12 hour days and nights shift pattern.
In addition to your salary of circa £42,000 you will receive an extensive benefits package including the following:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (You have the option to add more holidays!)
- Matched pension scheme
- Company share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Plus, you have access to a range of additional benefits including interest free train ticket loans, retail discounts, discounted mobile phones, leisure discounts and childcare vouchers.
There is a relocation package on offer for this role – please ask for further details!
Having worked with this organisation for several years, their offering both to clients and employees has gone from strength to strength resulting in year on year growth and outstanding financial performance. This organisation prides themselves on being a highly progressive and professional company. They are currently investing heavily in their working environment to ensure they remain at the forefront of their industry. Due to increased capacity and output they are looking to conduct interviews for this role ASAP.
Duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out planned maintenance across an automated site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed.
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given.
- Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance.
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and conducting repairs.
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment.
- Analyse data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary.
- Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard.
Key Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate;
- The ability to read electrical drawings.
- Experience of maintenance on automated production machinery.
- Experience of testing motors.
- The ability to carry out machinery strip downs.
- Experience of torque wrenches and timing chains.
- Experience of maintaining hydraulics and pneumatics.
- PLC fault-finding experience.
Technical qualifications essential for this role: - NVQ level 3, equivalent or higher in electrical engineering. Candidates with experience on Siemens S7 PLC’s are highly desirable.
Location: This role is a site-based position in Hampshire and is commutable from Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Southampton and Basingstoke.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Preventive Maintenance, Siemens S7, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, FMCG, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Electrical, Multi Skilled Mechanical, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical fitter, Manufacturing Technician, Maintenance Craftsmen, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician, Shift Engineer, and Maintenance Fitter
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to engineering excellence then please apply via the website today or call me on ************ between 7.00am - 9.00pm.
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency. We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299349