Commercial Finance Analyst
Are you an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst looking for your next challenge?
Wiggle inspires everybody, everywhere, everyday; to experience the joy of sport.? Wiggle is an online retailer of Cycle, Run, Swim, Triathlon & Outdoor product, in over 100 countries. Wiggle are a truly global company; with multi-language websites, customer services, and free worldwide delivery. Wiggle staff live the brand. Being cyclists, runners, swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts; they share a love of sport.
What will you be doing:
Wiggle are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team based in Portsmouth or Belfast. As a Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for providing insightful and timely commercial analysis for the business to ensure that it understands performance and supports business decisions. Working closely with the Hard Goods Buying & Merchandising team in Belfast, but also supporting wider analysis that could include interaction with Marketing, Operations and other Finance teams. Use of shared data and consistent tools mean this role can be based in either Belfast or Portsmouth.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for
- Preparing the weekly trading pack to support business decisions, including root cause analysis and identifying actions to improve performance
- Budgeting & forecasting - driving challenging but achievable targets for the business - a champion for the hard goods sales / margin forecasting process
- Intake through to sales - reviewing intake margin, markdowns, vouchers, FX and pricing.
- Daily review of negative product margin reporting and negative delivered margin reporting
- WSSI reviews - sales, margin, stock, availability
- Monthly departmental profitability analysis
- Commercial decision support - for example, a stock clearance project
Skills and experience required
- Fully or part qualified accountant : ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Great PQE : proving an ability to hit the ground running and to continually develop
- Experience of using Oracle Fusion, Hyperion, Essbase and other Oracle suite products preferred
- Comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office tools
- Retail or other fast paced industry experience essential
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic, please click apply and the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296537