Our client, a leading manufacturer who have been operating since the early 1990's and who support clients in both the UK and overseas is looking to strengthen their commercial team by the recruitment of an Estimating Technician
The key responsibility for this role will be the calculation and preparation of internal and external quotations
Day to day duties include:
- Receiving quotation requests by email, telephone, post, fax and internally from other departments.
- Communicating with external customers and other internal departments to gain sufficient information to allow correct preparation of quotations.
- Preparing and checking of quotations using the Company business system then issuing to clients.
- Ensuring quotations are produced accurately and issued in a timely manner
- Contributing to improved pre-sales processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role however candidates will be considered who have strong administrative/ organisation skills that can be transferred. Key requirements for this role include being methodical, accurate and the ability to meet contractual deadlines
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298428