Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer (we have 2 positions)
My client is a fin-tech start up business based in Central London.
They are looking for a senior DevOps Engineer who has experience with cloud platforms and config management tools to join them on a permanent basis.
The role is based in central London but there may be the opportunity to do some travel to New York as they have an office in the US (not essential).
The team that you will be joining is responsible for the performance of the production systems and you will be using a range of tools and monitoring systems.
You will be required to have:
- Experience running production workloads ideally on AWS (GCP or Azure or other cloud service)
- Knowledge with CI/CD concepts
- A strong knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience with Ansible or Terraform
- Great team working skills
- AWS certified (very nice to have)
- Knowledge of networking (must have for one role - nice to have for the other)
What's on offer? Health cover, dental cover, vision cover, competitive pension, income protection/life assurance scheme, 25 days annual leave and the day off for your birthday!
Excellent office location and environment. Flexible working. Good salary and benefits. Great company!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297862