Junior Java Developer City Center £25K - £30K
SoulTeks client are looking for a Junior Java Developers to join them on a permanent basis in Edinburgh city centre. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team with a heavy emphasis on Agile and Lean methodologies. You will get the opportunity to work on mission critical applications and get the chance to learn and develop your ability with an emphasis on hands on coding time. The current team is led by some of the best product managers in Edinburgh who truly understand the importance of nurturing and developing talent
What you will do day to day:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development process, discussing requirements with the wider team and Business representatives
- Write well designed, tested, efficient code in a fast-paced environment
- Craft aesthetically and functionally flawless user experiences!
What you will need:
- Commercial Java experience
- Experience with test-centric or test-driven development
- A good attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment; following style guides, version control, issue tracking, code reviews, self-discipline and self-motivation, and delivering according to a schedule
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity then please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296482