Kirtana Consulting currently have a position for Python Developer, Glasgow. The JD has been provided below for your reference. Let me know if you are keen on exploring this opportunity.
Title: Python Developer
Preferred Full time/ contract Pay Rate
- 3-5 years of overall software development experience; Python experience preferred, otherwise solid experience in C++, Java, or other OO language is a must
- Knowledge and experience in Python, Django, Angular JS, Oracle highly desirable.
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
- Working experience with database environment - understanding relational database structure and hands-on SQL knowledge to extract/manipulate data
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, or similar area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in an Investment Bank (or similar) as a Developer
- Solid application design, development, and testing work experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently, and have strong communication skills
- Experience in the finance industry and/or Credit Risk/Product (Derivatives, F&O, Securities) business knowledge is a plus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299277