Head of Brand Marketing (Media Company) - London £55K, bens
One of the world’s leading Media Agency is looking for a Head of Brand Marketing who will be responsible for the creation and generation of sales, the creation of creative content solutions to support sales in the RFP and Pitch process.
Working with the Brand Marketing team, the successful Head of Brand Marketing will be creating ownership of the brand guidelines within design standards for all brands with the company, Support shareholder Investor, accountable for the creation of annual external communication plans that reflects market context, product roadmaps, and advertiser and consumer insight.
This is a Critical position for the business and as such, the successful Head of Brand Marketing must have experience in:
- Working as a Head of Brand Marketing – ESSENTIAL
- Management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders – ESSENTIAL
- Sales Marketing, Press & Publicity, Research & Insight, CRM Strategies – ESSENTIAL
- Experience of writing and delivering strategic programs of work to achieve goals– ESSENTIAL
- Work within Media/Publishing agencies - DESIRABLE
If you have experience in being a Head Brand Marketing and want work for one of the worlds leading Media Agency, please get in touch for a prompt response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297541