Group Enterprise Architect - Back Office
Group IT Enterprise Architect
Enterprise Architecture / Strategy / Systems / Finance / Transformation / HR / Architecture / Cloud
A well known Events & Entertainments brand throughout the UK are seeking an Enterprise Architect to take ownership of the architecture and strategy for their back office domain.
With a newly appointed CTO, this organisation is transforming the role of IT - and this role is a key part of both upgrading the existing estate and building strategies for further digital transformation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a back-office systems environment, a high level understanding of architecture and it's role within technology and business strategies.
Key Skills Required:
- Enterprise level understanding of architecture and technology strategy.
- Experienced Enterprise or Solution Architect within the 'Shared Services' Domain - HR, Finance, Procurement, ERP etc.
- Exposure to MS Dynamics (NAV) and Cognos would be an instant advantage.
- Experience in Infrastructure - O365, Cloud Strategy, WiFi upgrades would be beneficial.
- Track record in working with 3rd parties and holding suppliers to account.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement ability.
Interested applicants please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299576