Digital Business Analyst
| Digital Business Analyst|
| Media City | Contract |
Contract Length: 6 Months
Rate: £300-£450 p/d (Inside IR35)
Deadline to apply: Monday 12th March at 3pm
My Client is the world's oldest national broadcasting organisation and the largest in the world within this space, they have established themselves as an unrivalled front-runner in pioneering technology in the broadcasting sector and offer the use of state of the art equipment and resources for successful candidates.
My Client is looking for an experienced and Digital Business Analyst, to work in their offices in Media City, Manchester. This project requires an analyst that will be working on audience-facing digital products for the News and Sports industries. You will be responsible for a working on a Live product, interfacing with journalists, gathering new requirements and then working with developers to deliver said requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- In-depth Business Analysis methodologies such as requirements gathering, validation, process mapping, user test cases and strong management and communication skills.
- Effective planning and organisation.
- Proven background in a Digital Analysis capacity, working on digital web or mobile projects or in a digital delivery environment (Absolutely essential).
- Agile environment experience.
- Experience working with front-end audience facing products.
- Experience of working with digital video products or social products with user interaction.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please either apply either by the "apply now" button or alternatively you can send your CV directly to myself at *********************************** and follow up with a discussion on ************* between 8am-7pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-5pm Friday.
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299095