VB.NET Developer, C#,
Support, Software creation, integration and implementation.
Circa £35-45k negotiable Plus benefits, pension
The Growth Company
The Successful organisation is an established industry leading business based in the heart of North West London, specialising in Compliance, Tax, Audit and Payroll of Construction Businesses.
The VB.Net Developer Will be competent, proactive and an essential member of this important team. The VB. Net developer will have a great opportunity to take on wide ranging and broad responsibilities that will make each day different to the last. The VB.Net developer will be working in our crucial in-house IT Department, assisting the junior C# Developers, plus managing their own projects. The VB.net developer will design, develop and maintain high quality software applications using contemporary and best practice development techniques, design patterns and quality standards. You will be at the heart of a small team working with clients to support the applications you build and implement them too. Rewarding work that is valued internally and by our growing list of clients that will rely on your output.
Apply now for a face to face interview and take ownership of this excellent opportunity.
Essential skills for C# Developer to demonstrate:
- A background in IT for more than 3 years.
- & VB.NET – 3 years minimum.
- .NET Webforms.
- Database design – MYSQL / SQL server
- Fluent in HTML & CSS – has experience in responsive sites
- Has history of planning and managing a project from start to finish
- Great Empathy and communication
- Unit testing
- Source Control Knowledge (GIT)
Desirable for the C# Developer:
- Excel VBA programming
Key Duties & Responsibilities For the C# Developer
- Provide support & guidance to the junior developers.
Produce detailed project specifications for approval by the Head of I.T.
Respond promptly to and provide successful fixes to; bug reports.
- Provide training and coaching to your own and the wider team in relation to IT and telephone communication systems and software.
Provide analysis of current programmes including performance diagnostics and troubleshooting and make necessary changes to maintain/increase efficiency.
- Conduct systems analysis and provide change recommendations to ensure efficiency is maintained.
- Increase and contribute to departmental efficiency by establishing quality working practices, standards and habits.
- Provide technical hardware and software support to users.
- Design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Provide and implement a testing process for new programmes and software development.
Apply Now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298689