Ecommerce Project Manager
Ecommerce Project Manager/Consultant
A SMALL, YOUNG, UNCONVENTIONAL AND HIGH-GROWTH CONSULTANCY BASED IN DUBAI specialising in multichannel commerce seek a Senior Ecommerce Operations Consultant to work with large retailers to define and deploy their omnichannel operations, looking at supply chain/logistics from strategic assessment and planning through to implementation and roll out.
The Ecommerce Project Manager/Consultant will:
- Advise on development and integration of operational processes from Product & Content through to Supply Chain and Customer Service Ensure cohesion and alignment of people and processes with technological solutions
- Manage the chosen system integrator
- Define the most effective organisational structures, change management techniques or training schedules to drive efficiencies and support delivery
- Provide insights on industry best practice and experiences to guide and facilitate decision-making and optimize results
- Lead workshops to define requirements and design solutions
- Create process flow charts, project plans, presentations and supporting end-user materials
MUST-HAVE REQUIREMENTS of the Ecommerce Operations Consultant
Previously held an Ecommerce Operations or Multichannel position in a large organization and previous consulting experience in a customer facing role Experience designing detailed multichannel operational processes 360 view of omnichannel operations with previous experience in setting up and deploying multichannel streams such as Click & Collect, in-store ordering etc.
- Has previous experience with Hybris, Websphere, ATG or Demandware, in Europe or North America
- Bachelor degree in business administration or computer science
- Willing to relocate to Dubai
ESSENTIAL SKILLS for the Senior Ecommerce Project Manager
Fluent in English and written communication Demonstrates logical analysis and problem-solving skills Can work independently, collaboratively or cross-functionally as necessary
Demonstrable knowledge of key PCM, CMS and OMS tools and current omnichannel operational models, especially fulfillment Project Management certification such as Prince 2
They offer relocation package, health insurance and annual flight home.
If you are a Ecommerce Project Managerand would love a change of scenery and work in developing markets then you know what to do, send your CV NOW!!!!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297829