Financial Analyst - Treasury
Financial Analyst - Treasury / Beerse, Belgium / 2 Months Contract / Up to 26 EUR (Per Hour)
Global Settlements is a department within the GTSC responsible for settling domestic and cross-border supplier payments, employee expense note reimbursements and I/C transactions on behalf of J&J affiliates worldwide as part of different shared service initiatives.
This position is a step in the treasury rotation model where employees are rotating in different functions within the treasury division.
* Together with the other team members, you ensure daily operational management of J&J settlement systems, i.e. monitor and follow up on flawless execution of on-behalf-of settlement processes related to domestic and cross-border supplier payments and employee expense note reimbursements, bank reconciliation and resolution of differences.
* You are the first point of contact for resolution of payment related queries
* You business partner on a daily basis with all our stakeholders (being banks, shared service organizations and other treasury departments).
* You will contribute to the month- and quarter end closings activities, in which strict deadlines need to be respected to provide the necessary and well controlled information to other departments.
* You act in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, audit and other legal requirements
* You play a key role in the further optimization of the J&J settlement systems, processes and procedures.
* You will participate in ad-hoc tasks and transactional projects e.g. supporting the rollout of shared service settlements for new companies
* You are responsible for building and maintaining the transactional settlements documentation
* You will be assigned ad-hoc to provide support in projects within the Global Settlements department
* You have a Master degree in economics or finance
* You are a team player
* You take ownership and show accountability
* You have excellent analytic skills, you are detail oriented and organized
* You are eager to learn, highly motivated, hands-on and stress resistant
* You act with integrity and are flexible
* You like to take initiative, have a critical mindset and are driven to improve the payment processes
* You are a good communicator and are fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298198