Client Reporting Business Analyst
PTS Consulting is working on behalf of a leading Law Firm based in Chelmsford. We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with experience in Client Reporting. The main Responsibilities are:
- Lead on client reporting needs using strong stakeholder management skills with clients and client Partners.
- Strong challenging / influencing skills to drive success and solutions.
- Lead and undertake formal analysis and validation of requirements for new client reporting requirements.
- Develop key relationships across the firm to understand the existing applications and business processes.
- To support the team with data mapping and data flow visualisations.
- To build and maintain a strong rapport with Clients, Partners and Staff.
- To act as an information expert, pro-actively suggesting improvements that would enhance the current reporting suite and processes.
- Ability to influence and challenge by simplifying complex issues, using data and communication skills.
- Proven experience of requirements gathering, analysis and documentation is required, as is experience of performing gap analysis.
- Analytical skills, with and an aptitude for developing solutions to complex problems.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to multi-task whilst still delivering quality output.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders and users at all levels.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in a legal environment preferred.
- Getting Tasks Done
- Mental Agility
- Commercial Acumen
- Logical Thinking
- Customer Focus
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299949