IT Service Desk/Infrastructure Analyst
IT Service Desk/Infrastructure Analyst- Cheshire - Contract - required immediately
Keywords: PC rollout - troubleshooting - desktop/laptop audit
Rullion are seeking an enthusiastic IT Service Desk/Infrastructure Analyst with experience of PC rollout, troubleshooting, desktop/laptop audit.
The successful candidate will be someone with previous experience of PC/application rollout - any experience of Sophos Cloud anti-virus and/or BitLocker Encryption is highly desirable- who can work autonomously and confidently liaise with third parties.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of PC/application rollout
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge/experience of Sophos Cloud Anti-Virus, Windows 10 highly desirable
- Experience of desktop/laptop audit highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
Should you be interested in this opportunity please apply as soon as possible in relation to the advert.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299325