GDPR Security Analyst
Job title: GDPR Security Analyst
Support the GDPR project by performing information security risk analysis on the results of controls assessments for target systems (in house and externally hosted) and then to prioritize any required remediation work and track this to completion.
- Risk assessing IT security control assessments for internal systems and externally hosted vendor systems
- Liaising with internal IT teams and vendor teams (possible via internal IT teams) to fill in any gaps in knowledge of security controls
- Prioritising areas for remediation
- Agreeing remediation work and tracking this to completion
- Good understanding of information security principles and frameworks (expert level knowledge is not essential, but an appreciation for the appropriate controls for data at rest and data in motion are required)
- Professional Qualifications - CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC certifications (Desirable)
- Self-motivated and ability to coordinate and track work across teams
- Good organizational skills
Outline Thebes Group:
Thebes Group are a leading financial technology consultancy based in the city of London. Thebes work with a number of leading financial institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds and Financial Vendors.
Thebes currently have an opening within one of their Active Directory teams.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes - Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299434