IT Service Delivery/ Service Management Lead -Bradford -£45K-FTC
IT Service Delivery / Service Management Lead – Bradford, West Yorkshire- Up to £45K + Benefits – 12 Month FTC
We at Transition Partners are pleased be recruiting an exciting new role to work for our well-known client based in West Yorkshire.
This newly appointed position within the IT department will report into the IT Manager, the role will focus on the delivery of their IT Infrastructure and to ensure that performance of service levels and support the delivery of IT strategy across this service focused organisation.
Key Skills Required:
- ITIL Service Management Certification
- Delivering complex technology and transition of services to new technology solutions and services
- Experience of IT Change within the business and working with 3rd Party Suppliers of IT services
- Excellent Technical understanding and project deliverables
- Capable application of consultancy, facilitation, influencing and negotiating skills
- Experience managing large and medium scale 3rd party supplier engagements and contracts
- Experience of working at senior level stakeholders up to Director Level
- 35 Hr week
- 28 days holiday + BH
- Health Insurance
- Excellent Bonus
- Brilliant Pension
- Life Assurance
- + More
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Service Management professional to be involved in some exciting projects, for more information and to be considered for the role please forward your CV today!!
Infrastructure / Systems / Change / Service / SLA / ITIL
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296606