Professional Indemnity Paralegal c£22K Bristol
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal/legal assistant to join a highly successful and progressive international law firm and develop a legal career with great prospects. Their stylish offices are located near Bristol Temple Meads station and all major bus routes.
This global firm has offices in London, Bristol, Singapore and Hong Kong. The practice works with a wide range of sectors in both contentious and non-contentious matters and their clients range from large multinationals to well known UK corporate firms and other professional practices. The firm has a great reputation not only for their legal work but also for staff training and development, diversity and inclusion. They have created their own flexible benefits package including life assurance, income protection, group personal pension, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, mortgage advice, private medical insurance gym and holiday flex and more.
Working as a Paralegal Claims Handler you will handle professional indemnity schemes on behalf of leading insurers, acting under delegated authority levels.
Day to day work responsibilities are likely to include:
- Management of a caseload of professional indemnity claims handling matters within schemes managed by the team
- Accurately inputting and updating MI
- Mentoring of junior members of staff, including Legal Apprentices and/or Administration Assistants
- Attending review meetings, with insurers, brokers and larger insured clients
- Assisting the Legal Apprentices and/or Administration Assistants with certain administrative functions when required, including setting up new matters and dealing with invoices.
The successful candidate will be a law graduate with previous Paralegal experience used to managing a caseload within a law firm and have a good working knowledge of civil litigation. Experience of Professional Indemnity claims would be an advantage.
There are excellent prospects to progress within the firm so please apply promptly and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss this great opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299893