Product Manager - £60000
Product Manager - £65000 – SaaS Platform
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced Product Manager in a fast paced and thriving environment. The Product Manager will be joining an exciting established team to help reach the next level. The successful Product Manager will have the opportunity to bring both fresh approaches to solutions already existing in the market and also entirely new products to a market crying out for change. Working directly with the Head of Delivery to oversee the whole product life cycle. This is perfect for a Product Manager who wants to be at the forefront of all decisions and wants to be part of a young exciting company with the opportunity to grow.
As a Product Manager your responsibilities will be;
• Select and refine items from the Product Backlog, detailing each individually
• Define priorities using set criteria.
• Develop and adapt the product vision in collaboration with our CTO, Head of Delivery, Architecture Owner, Operations Director, and Head of Strategy.
• Give feedback and implement in the development process
• Follow a MoSCoW approach where possible
• Define backlog priorities clearly
• Run meetings with technical stakeholders
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, and operations on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
As a Product Manager you will have;
• Prolonged experience as a Product owner within a scrum team
• Portfolio managing a wealth of products through its complete life cycle.
• Translate customer requirements into product development
• Scrum certification
• Have experience in both B2B and B2C environments
• Assess competitors’ products and understand how to better them
Product Manager - £60000 - Saas Platform
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298393