IT Support Engineer - Glasgow (Clydebank)
IT Support Technician
£20,000 - £24,000
Are you a hard working and ambitious IT Support Professional looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for a position where you will receive extensive training and be able to work with the latest technologies? If you do then this is the role for you!!
Be-IT's client are a global organisation who are looking for a talented IT Support Technician to provide on premise and remote support to sites based across the globe. The role will involve international travel to sites as and when required which is fully expensed.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Active Directory
- Experience of network monitoring software
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, MS Office packages and networking
- Good customer facing skills
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2016
- MS Office 2010/2013
- TCP/IP and Networking – Theory and Practical
- Experience of WDS imaging of Windows PCs and Servers
- Hyper-V / Virtualisation
For immediate consideration, please apply to this advert now. For further information, please contact Fabio Marini at Be-IT.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and LinkedIn.
IT Support Technician - Windows Server / 1st/2nd line / Active Directory / Hyper-V
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298699