We are working with an established IFA practice, who have a requirement for an Investment Manager within the team.
You will perform the role of investment officer to ensure that funds recommended to clients perform as expected, relative to client’s risk profiles, capacity for loss and taking account of political and macro-economic conditions.
To ensure that the firm’s communications with clients regarding investments are fully aligned with regulatory obligations and best industry practice.
- Research of open and closed ended collective investment funds available to UK retail investors, to include OEICS, investment company shares, offshore regulated and recognised funds, insurance and pension funds and other fund types
- Maintain an approved list of funds and portfolios that advisers and para-planners can recommend to clients with confidence
- Play an active role in reviewing client valuation reports each month. As necessary accompany advisers at client meetings to provide investment insight and assist in the advisory process
- Maintain an active dialogue and foster good relationships with investment houses. Attend conferences and seminars as necessary to perform the role
- Produce monthly investment and economic commentary to be issued with client communications and for the website
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role, or as an investment focussed adviser to high-net-worth clients
- Relevant investment qualifications such as IMD, CFA, CISIS or CII
- Collegiate approach is vital in a high quality team based environment focussed on servicing a well-established clientele of around 300 clients
- Confident and competent communicator, both in the City and Country, demonstrating a professional, smart and understated approach
Salary c30-36k DOE
Full time hours - 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Part-time or flexible hours could be considered
20 days holiday (+ 3 for xmas & an additional day at 5,10 & 15 years service)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297134