Systems Engineering Consultant
Job Role: Systems Engineering Consultant
Location: Bristol, Hampshire & Surrey
Salary/Rate: Salary DOE
Clearance: SC / DV Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Systems Engineering Consultant - Permanent - Bristol, Hampshire & Surrey - Salary DOE
Our client is looking for Systems Engineer who will be assigned across vertical business/industry sectors within the company's client base.
The successful candidate will be joining this growing team to work on exciting projects in the UK and worldwide. The successful candidate will help drive success though delivering high quality technical advice and systems based problem-solving.
There will be a number of opportunities across a range of business and technology themes which require individuals with skills in one or more of:
- Technical Strategy and Architecture
- Business Change
- Requirements definition
- Systems Design
- Data Analysis and Modelling and Geospatial Information Systems
- Service Strategy and Transition
- The successful candidate will ideally have Systems Engineering experience or similar background and will have applied these skills while working for a consultancy, services provider or systems integrator provided they operate within one or more of our key markets.
- Experience with at least one of the following would be desirable - Enterprise Architect, TOGAF, MODAF, SYSML, UML, MOOD
- The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and be able to demonstrate good customer relationship management skills.
- The successful candidate will have a good degree in a science, computing or engineering subject.
- Membership of a relevant professional body would be advantageous.
- Successful candidates will need some experience or aptitude for leading or contributing to bids and tenders and ideally have an understanding of project management in a commercial environment.
There will be opportunities at all levels for ambitious candidates who have a real desire to take their career forward as well as forming the future development of this growing team.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297077