Industrial Door Engineer / Sectional Door Engineer
Industrial Door Engineer.
£26,000 - £28,000 Basic (£40k OTE)
Dartford, Dagenham and Enfield.
A UK based industrial door manufacturer are looking to recruit an experienced Industrial Door Engineer to join their experienced and skilled team of Industrial Door Engineers in the Dartford, Dagenham and Enfield area. On offer is 28 days paid holiday, a Ford transit van, a call out rota working 1 in every 5, additional overtime rates and a £125 call out fee. pension scheme with a company mobile phone.
This Industrial Door Engineer role requires you to have:
- Practical experience with dock levellers, dock shelters and loading bay equipment such as roller shutters, high speed doors, rapid rollers, sectional doors, gates , barriers and overhead doors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience recommending further works to be carried out on site.
- Industrial door servicing experience.
- Electrical, Welding or hydraulics experience.
When you work for this company an engineer will receive:
- £26,000 - £28,000(£40,000 OTE). £125 call out fee, Working 1 week in every 5.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Pensions scheme.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000.plus bonus and Benefits.
If interested in the role please click "Apply Now". One of the doors team will then be in contact.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299438